It is officially spring here! The spring showers are turning the grass green, the trees are getting buds on them, and the weather is warming up. So when we were approached by Amara wanting to collaborate on a spring tablescape we jumped at the idea! Even though here in Minnesota the weather can be unpredictable we immediately decided to take advantage of the warming weather to create an al fresco tablescape using our new dishes.
This post is sponsored, and contains affiliate links for you convenience in finding products we love. All opinions are 100% the honest opinions of us at Timeless Creations.
Their new A by Amara Collection had some really great choices for many different home styles. Vicki and I both agreed right away that the Luis White Dinnerware was the set for us! It matched our styles perfectly and had the prettiest little scalloped edges ever!
While setting up the dinner plate and salad plate we knew we wanted some color on top for the perfect pop for spring. So we added the Sugarbush tapas plate right over the dinner set. These plates come in a variety of colors and patterns you could mix and match or use for different seasons.
And of course we couldn’t forget about the bowls! Vicki fell in love with those from the beginning and thought they were the cutest bowls she had ever seen and just had to have them.
We also added those gorgeous champagne glasses for fun. (P.S. they are so delicate we felt super fancy using them! 🙂 And the pretty blue tumblers are handmade and have some fun bubble texture on the inside of the glass. They are so unique and tied into our color scheme perfectly.
And to top off the entire thing we added the tall Poppy Vase. Adding some fresh flowers to our table was a must to anchor it all together. There is just something about fresh flowers that make you feel special, I think we will need to have them on hand more often!
(Just love the pretty crackle and worn patina of this vase. It is seriously perfect.)
Tips and Tricks to create your own Tablescape:
- Start with basic colors, like white for the plates. Then add easily changable items for the seasons.
- Choose one great vase or centerpiece item that is versatile and can be used over and over again. (We bought the aqua because it is our favorite color)
- Clear glass champagne or wine glasses are always a good staple. Versatility is the name of the game here!
- Make the detail in your main plates in the design rather than color. For example we chose those pretty scalloped edges. Changing the smaller items out for the season is more cost effective than getting new large plates.
- Add fun patterns or color in your linens. Placemats, napkins, or runners and tablecloths are easy to change out.
Shop this Look: Luis White Dinner Set, Sugarbush Tapas Plate, Harmony Champagne Glasses (Set of 4), Severn Handmade Tumblers – Blue, Tall Poppy Vase
Oh we had so much fun putting together this al fresco tablescape! We hope you enjoyed all the pretties as well, and are inspired to utilize some fun dishes for your own tablescape.